Energy Efficient. Environmentally Friendly. Superior Strength. Maximum Comfort
Nudura Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) are the superior alternative to traditional building methods and materials. When you choose our ICFs for your home or project, you can rest assured that you’re using the best building solution available today.
Nudura Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) are a proven, better alternative to traditional building methods.
BENEFITS OF ICF HOME
LOWER ENERGY BILLS
Thermal mass walls create a more efficient home that can reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 60% a year.*
Non-toxic, fire-retardant expanded polystyrene foam provides a fire protection rating of up to 4 hours
Improved ventilation for healthier indoor air quality and an environment that’s less susceptible to mold.
Why build your dream house with Nudura ICF’s?
- Wind resistance of up to 250 mph (402 kph), equivalent to an F4 tornado.
- Steel-reinforced solid concrete cores ranging from 4 inches to 12 inches provide far superior strength and safety compared to wood.
- Your home is less likely to contain cold areas as the insulation is continuous around the entire house.
- Concrete forms require less maintenance over time, saving you the expense and effort of continuous upkeep.
- Our ICFs are made from 100% recycled polypropylene, reducing waste and your home’s carbon footprint. By choosing an alternative to wood you’re also helping the planet, as wood framing contributes to global deforestation.
- Flat-packed and easy to install, Nudura ICFs require less labor to install, which can help lower your overall construction costs.